Microsoft's Tay AI experiment proves that the Internet can't be trusted, Google's Nest division might be in shambles yet that isn't stopping it from producing an Amazon Echo-like device, do-it-yourself VR on a budget, Sony PlayStation game development is coming to mobile, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google is building YouTube Connect, a livestreaming app to take on Periscope
- Google is reportedly building an Amazon Echo rival
- Inside Tony Fadell’s Struggle to Build Nest
- Sony announces plans to make PlayStation games for iOS and Android
- The FBI Allegedly Hired Israeli Firm Cellebrite to Hack Terrorist's iPhone
- The FBI is cautiously testing a way to get into the San Bernardino iPhone
- Racist Twitter Bot Went Awry Due To “Coordinated Effort,” By Users Says Microsoft
- iPhone SE Review: Smaller Gets Smarter With Better Battery Life to Boot
- Amazon Survey Shows Equal Gender Pay Among Its Workforce
- Inside Amazon: Wrestling Big Ideas in a Bruising Workplace
- Yoga pants of the future may have panic buttons
- Robot Sophia could be a glimpse into the future (+video)