Today we're joined by the edifying Jonathan Strickland from HowStuffWorks.com. We talk about the failure of Pebble and Blackberry, a new site that lets you pay 9 cents to read an article, and a new feature that lets Tinder users swipe to find the candidate that they should vote for. Next Jonathan Strickland talks about setting fire in space and we chat about TAY, the new chat bot from Microsoft. And finally, how to build a $150 Raspberry Pi gun to shoot down a drone (and not harm anyone else in the process.)
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Without Facebook Your Smartphone Platform Is Effectively Dead
- Smartwatch company Pebble is laying off 25% of its staff
- Tinder Adds “Swipe The Vote” So You Can Hook Up With Candidates
- Swipe the Vote
- Paid journalism startup Blendle launches in the U.S.
- Nintendo: No, we're not killing off the Wii U
- NASA Will Learn to Prevent Space Fires by Setting Space Fires
- Microsoft’s New AI-Powered Chatbot Mimics A 19-Year-Old American Girl