Feb 4th 2017
The New Screen Savers 90
Live Music in Your Home with Groupmuse
Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone talk to the founder of Groupmuse, Sam Bodkin, a social network connecting musicians and audiences. We get a private classical music concert from cellist James Jaffe and violinist Eric Chin. Jason Howell, Florence Ion, and Ron Richards, along with Matteo Doni of coolsmartphone.com, show off the Lenovo P2 smartphone. MacBreak Weekly host Andy Ihnatko dives into his backpack to show us what any proper techie should never leave home without. In 'Call for Help' we help someone looking for Evernote alternatives. Then, get ready for another Game of Geeks, questioning the panel on tech mergers and acquisitions.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Snapchat creator files for a $3 billion IPO
- The only official Snapchat instruction manual is buried in its IPO filing
- The FCC stops investigating carrier's 'zero-rating' plans
- Apple returns to revenue growth in Q1 2017 with $17.8 billion profit
- Leaked video shows new ‘nightmare-inducing’ wheeled robot from Boston Dynamics
- About encrypted backups in iTunes