Father Robert Ballecer, SJ and Aaron Newcomb talk with Dr. Richard Marks from Sony Interactive. He is here to show off the new Aim Controller for the Playstation VR and the game, Farpoint. In 'Call for Help,' we explore software compatibility when creating portable media centers using the Raspberry Pi, Orange PI, Banana Pi, and others. Nathan Olivarez-Giles shows us TumbleSeed for the Nintendo Switch and how the HD rumble haptic feedback plays a big part of the game. Jason Howell reviews the new Family Link app from Google which controls your children's access on Android devices. Aaron talks about his book 'Linux for Makers,' published this week by Make.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- A non-developer's guide to all the stuff Microsoft announced at its Build 2017 conference
- You can now play with Windows 10's impressive Story Remix video editor
- Microsoft Issues WanaCrypt Patch for Windows 8, XP
- Businesses bolster cyber defenses for new ransomware attacks
- Amazon’s Echo calling doesn’t let you block people
- Amazon's Echo Show is Alexa with a touchscreen
- TumbleSeed for Nintendo Switch
- PlayStation VR Aim Controller
- Thingiverse - Raspberry Pi B – PIPC – Case
- Linux for Makers: Understanding the Operating System That Runs Raspberry Pi and Other Maker SBCs 1st Edition