The first official reviews of Apple's Vision Pro headset have started coming in! How Apple's announcement of its plans to comply with Europe's Digital Markets Act is sitting with various developers. Meta is welcoming Apple to the headset market. And Apple's next-generation CarPlay is launching in 2024.
- Reviews of the Apple Vision Pro headset.
- Apple aims to run AI models directly on iPhones, other devices.
- Tim Sweeney's response to how Apple is complying to the EU's Digital Markets Act.
- Apple's deliciously dripping with disdain press release.
- Mozilla says Apple's new browser rules are ‘as painful as possible’ for Firefox.
- Meta Welcomes headset war with Apple.
- Apple Card tops 12 million users, $1bn in cashback paid out last year.
- Apple Confirms next-generation CarPlay launching in 2024, reveals new features in iOS 17.4 beta.
Picks of the Week:
- Andy's Pick: Strada
- Alex's Pick: Prompt3
- Jason's Pick: Numbers
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Apple Vision Pro review: magic, until it’s not
- WSJ Apple Vision Pro Review: The Best Headset Yet Is Just a Glimpse of the Future
- Apple aims to run AI models directly on iPhones, other devices
- Tim Sweeney on X: "Apple's plan to thwart Europe's new Digital Markets Act law is a devious new instance of Malicious Compliance..."
- Apple's Deliciously Dripping with Disdain Press Release
- Mozilla says Apple’s new browser rules are ‘as painful as possible’ for Firefox
- The Vision Pro - Daring Fireball
- Meta Welcomes Headset War With Apple
- Apple Card tops 12 million users, $1bn in cashback paid out last year
- Apple Confirms Next-Generation CarPlay Launching in 2024, Reveals New Features in iOS 17.4 Beta