WWDC, Apple Store out of iPhones, 3G, battery life, Pages and more.
- WWDC is sold out for the first time in history.
- Orb has announced an iPhone client (jailbreak required).
- Apple Store sold out of iPhones. Is the new iPhone imminent?
- Mophie JuicePack is an extra battery for your iPhone.
- Google Maps has added location-enabled Wikipedia articles
- Powerset does natural-language Wikipedia searches.
- HBO now offering their shows on iTunes.
- XBox Media Center (XBMC) now available for Mac.
- iWork vs. Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac.
- Adobe AIR development platform.
- Photosynth an example of Microsoft Silverlight at work.
- Microsoft says it will add VBA support back into next version of Microsoft Office
This week's picks:
- Leo Laporte: Buzzword, Adobe's web-based word processor, free.
- Alex Lindsay: Arroway Textures, €49-59.
- Andy Ihnatko: Tapedeck, simple Mac audio recording, $25.
- Merlin Mann: Comic Book Lover, $24.95, and Comic Book Resources, free.
- Justine: TwitterFone, invite only, and Dysco, coming soon.
Titus Groan, by Mervyn Peake, from Andy Ihnatko.
Shownotes by Shash
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.