- Apple sets return-to-office deadline of Sept. 5 after Covid delays.
- A single flaw broke every layer of security in macOS.
- Zoom's auto-update feature came with hidden risks on Mac.
- Apple finds its next big business: showing ads on your iPhone.
- Unclear effects of app tracking transparency.
- iOS Privacy: Instagram and Facebook can track anything you do on any website in their in-app browser.
Picks of the Week:
- Andy's Pick: Folder Tidy
- Jason's Pick: CraftCloud 3D
- Alex's Pick: Insta360 Link
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Neumann TLM 102
- Heil PR 40
- Shure MV7
- Todd Vaziri - Twitter
- Apple Sets Return-to-Office Deadline of Sept. 5 After Covid Delays - Bloomberg
- A Single Flaw Broke Every Layer of Security in MacOS - Wired
- Zoom’s Auto-Update Feature Came With Hidden Risks on Mac - Wired
- Apple Finds Its Next Big Business: Showing Ads on Your iPhone - Bloomberg
- Unclear Effects of App Tracking Transparency
- iOS Privacy: Instagram and Facebook can track anything you do on any website in their in-app browser
- Folder Tidy
- CraftCloud 3D
- Insta360 Link