- M2 MacBook Air review: a new era.
- Apple reportedly wants to slow down hiring in 2023.
- Apple Pay lawsuit filed by firm that won ebook and developer antitrust cases.
- Russia says it will fine Apple for violating antitrust laws.
- 15 Apple Arcade games are leaving the service soon.
- Apple reaches $50 million settlement over defective MacBook keyboards.
- SIM cards are going away. Why that's a good thing.
- Apple ends consulting agreement with Jony Ive, its former design leader.
Picks of the Week
- Andy's Pick: ChromeOS Flex
- Alex's Pick: PictureThis
- Jason's Pick: Scriptable
- Mikah's Pick: Incase - Two Way Transfer Tote
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- M2 MacBook Air Review: A New Era
- Apple Reportedly Wants to Slow Down Hiring in 2023
- Apple Pay Lawsuit Filed by Firm That Won E-Book and Developer Antitrust Cases
- Apple Pay Payment Card Issuer Antitrust - HBSS Law
- Russia Says It Will Fine Apple for Violating Antitrust Laws
- 15 Apple Arcade Games Are Leaving the Service Soon
- Apple Reaches $50 Million Settlement Over Defective MacBook Keyboards
- SIM Cards Are Going Away. Why That’s a Good Thing
- Apple Ends Consulting Agreement With Jony Ive, Its Former Design Leader
- ChromeOS Flex
- The iOS 14 Widgets I’m Using Now
- Adding Apple WeatherKit Data to my Own Weather Widgets
- Incase - Two Way Transfer Tote