This Week's Stories:
- Apple Quarterly Report expectations
- Could Coronavirus slow iPhone production?
- Apple TV+ still needs a hit
- Apple in talks to buy MGM
- RottenTomatoes AppleTV+ ratings
- Apple surging in India with lower-priced phones
- iPhone SE 2 coming this spring?
- iPad turns 10
- Lack of multitasking is still holding the iPad back
- iOS 13.3.1 update
- Neil Young thinks MacBook Pro audio sucks
Picks of the Week:
- Rene's Pick: DoubleTake
- Andy's Pick: rsync
- Lory's Pick: Nomad Rugged Case for AirPods Pro
- Alex's Pick: Byte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
- Apple Was Headed for a Slump. Then It Had One of the Biggest Surges Ever.
- Apple asks Asian suppliers to make 10% more iPhones, suppliers warn Apple about coronavirus impact
- Apple’s iPad changed the tablet game 10 years ago today (Monday)
- The 10th Anniversary of the iPad: A Perspective from the Windows Team
- The iPad Awkwardly Turns 10
- Second report suggests Apple and MGM held ‘preliminary’ talks about an acquisition
- Apple might be turning its iPhone fortunes around in India
- Neil Young says the MacBook Pro has ‘Fisher-Price’ audio quality
- Nomad Rugged Case for AirPods Pro
- Vector - DoubleTake