Apple Watch Series 4 takes heartrate scanning to the next level with ECG and AFib detection. Should Android users be able to use the Apple Watch?
iPhone Xs, Xs Max, Xr: great phones with not-so-great names.
Say goodbye to headphone jacks forever - you won't even get a free dongle. Where was all the other stuff? iPad? Mac? Especially AirPower?
Tips and Picks:
-Alex's Pick: Wero Watch Holder
-Kelly's Pick: Kitten Stuff Done Kickstarter
-Andy's Tip: Label your rechargeable batteries
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
- Apple Watch Series 4 includes a bigger display and a built-in EKG scanner (from $399)
- Apple Watch Series 4 can detect AFib and perform an ECG
- Apple announces the 5.8" iPhone Xs and 6.5" Xs Max
- How Apple has improved the new iPhone Xs camera
- Apple announces iPhone Xr, an iPhone X with Liquid Retina display (ships a month later)
- Apple no longer ships free headphone dongles with new iPhones
- Wero Watch Holder
- Kitten Stuff Done: Playfully Productive