- New iPhones coming September 12th? Might not have 3D Touch or Pencils, but could have new colors and bigger screens.
- New Apple Watches might lose the bezel.
- Rating Tim Cook's first seven years as CEO at Apple.
- Steve Jobs' biggest moneymaker: the history of Pixar.
- Apple gets a patent for Steve Jobs Theater.
- Tesla shedding workers, Apple scooping them up.
- How much will drivers hate Waymo?
- Lisa Jobs talks about her dad in a new memoir.
Picks of the Week
- Rene's Pick: Apple iPhone X Leather Case
- Andy's Pick: Blackrapid Double Breathe camera sling
- Alex's Pick: Logitech Slim Combo 10.5 inch iPad Case
- Leo's Pick: PhotoCard by Bill Atkinson
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
- Tim Cook's Apple
- Apple granted design patent for the exterior of the Steve Jobs Theater
- Apple poached 'scores' of Tesla employees in recent months, but not all go to 'Project Titan'
- Waymo’s Big Ambitions Slowed by Tech Trouble
- Kuo: No Apple Pencil Support for 2018 iPhones, Upcoming 6.1-Inch Model to Be Slightly Delayed
- Apple to Embrace iPhone X Design With New Colors, Bigger Screens
- Apple drops iOS 12 beta 11, tvOS 12 beta 9, and macOS Mojave beta 9
- Apple could remove 3D Touch from new iPhones, analyst says
- Here’s one ironic way to spend Steve Jobs’s billions
- Apple turning ‘Losing Earth’ climate change report into TV series, video service to launch in 2019
- Apple iPhone X Leather Case
- Blackrapid Double Breathe camera sling
- Logitech Slim Combo
- PhotoCard by Bill Atkinson