- A week before WWDC, HomePod finally gets all the features promised at WWDC 2017
- How to turn on messages in iCloud • Verdict: Samsung owes Apple half a billion dollars. Is the endless patent lawsuit over?
- Apple's new GDPR privacy portal: find out what Apple knows about you \
- Steam Link removed from the iOS App Store for "business conflicts"
- Court findings reveal the truth behind "Bendgate"
- Andy's Pick: Photolemur
- Rene's Pick: Lutron Serena Shades
- Alex's Pick: Face Cap
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple: ‘iOS 11.4 Brings Stereo Pairs and Multi-Room Audio With AirPlay 2’
- How to turn on Messages in iCloud
- Samsung must pay Apple $539 million for infringing iPhone design patents, jury finds - CNET
- Apple launches new privacy portal, users can download a copy of everything Apple knows about them | 9to5Mac
- Apple Rejects Valve's Steam Link App Due to 'Business Conflicts'
- Apple's Phil Schiller confirms Steam Link iOS app failed to meet App Store guidelines
- Internal Documents Show Apple Knew the iPhone 6 Would Bend - Motherboard
- Lutron Serena Shades
- Face Cap