Apple earnings expectations. Mr. Cook and Ms. Jackson go to Washington. 2016 MacBook Pro keyboards failing twice as much as older models. Goodbye, Ming-Chi Kuo.
- Andy's Pick: $329 9.7-inch iPad
- Rene's Tip: How to upgrade your cheese grater Mac Pro
- Alex's Anti-Pick: The new NPR App redesign sucks!
- Kelly's Picks: 1-foot Apple Watch cable and App Camp for Girls
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple's Big Payday Will Only Go So Far
- Gene Munster: Apple's "Story is intact despite near-term risk"
- Apple's Service Revenue Closes In on $30 Billion a Year
- Apple 2Q18 Earnings Expectations
- Tim Cook & Lisa Jackson attend President Trump’s first state dinner
- 2016 MacBook Pro butterfly keyboards failing twice as frequently as older models
- Prolific Apple supply chain analyst Ming-Chi Kuo departs KGI Securities, likely to focus on companies other than Apple
- Apple looking to simplify iPhone branding for 2018 releases, analyst predicts
- NPR App Redesign Suuuuuucks
- Tip: Upgrading your old Mac Pro
- One foot (.3m) Apple Watch Cable
- $329 9.7-inch iPad
- App Camp for Girls