Apple cuts iPhone X production, but this might not be a bad thing. HomePod pre-orders are open, arrives February 9th. iOS 12 will focus on stability, not new features. Apple Grammy ads bring back Animoji Karaoke. Say goodbye to macOS Server.
- Alex's Picks: FaceRig and Goat Simulator
- Andy's Pick: Clip Studios Paint
- Rene's Picks: "Steve Trevor" and Logic Pro X 10.4
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Another January, another misleading iPhone supply cuts story from Nikkei
- Apple to Cut iPhone X Production in the Face of Weak Demand - WSJ
- WSJ jumps on iPhone X production cut story, add new fictions
- Canalys: Apple shipped 29M iPhone Xs in Q4 2017, 7M of them in China
- Apple’s HomePod is now available to preorder, first orders arriving February 9
- HomePod's Sound Continues to Receive Top Marks After Listening Demos in New York and London
- Sources: Apple working on at least 3 Macs with custom co-processors; new iPad to be released toward the end of the year
- Scoop: Apple delays iOS features to focus on reliability, performance - Axios
- Apple is reportedly renaming iBooks to ‘Books’ and overhauling its bookstore
- The Follower Factory
- The iPad Lost Years for Apple's Media Partners
- Apple’s Grammy ads feature Animoji lip-syncing to Childish Gambino and Migos
- Apple Reveals Messages in iOS 11.3 Will Get Four New Animoji and Customer Support 'Business Chat'
- Apple is making a TV series from La La Land director Damien Chazelle
- MacOS High Sierra Kills Terminal FTP
- Apple whispers farewell to macOS Server
- Goat Simulator
- Clip Studio Paint
- "Steve Trevor"
- Logic Pro X 10.4