Rene's first impressions of the iMac Pro convinces Leo to buy one. Apple makes $1444.76 in profit every second. Mac Pro may be coming soon. Air Pods are sold out everywhere. Apple podcasts analytics analysed. Cuphead for iOS is completely fake.
- Rene's Picks: Inside and DJay Pro 2
- Alex's Picks: Pixel Corps Komenda and MEL Chemistry
- Andy's Picks: Ella Wishes You a Swinging Christmas and Filmstruck
- Leo's Pick: Drafts
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple makes $1,444.76 per second
- Apple hints at new Mac Pro and Pro Display as iMac Pro launches
- Apple Is Currently Sold Out of AirPods Until January
- KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo says he expects AirPod shipments to grow 100% YoY to 26-28M in 2018, with a new model coming
- Apple details iMac Pro's T2 chip, which handles secure boot, system management, ISP, more
- Apple's podcast analytics feature now available in beta
- AppleCare costs more for an iPhone X than a $13,000 iMac Pro
- Why Apple is putting $400 million into lasers
- Djay Pro 2
- Apple pulls unauthorized Cuphead for iOS game from App Store
- Pixel Corps Komenda
- MEL Chemistry
- Ella Wishes You A Swinging Christmas