iPhone 8 sales down due to iPhone X anticipation. iPhone X production down due to Romeo and Juliet. Samsung profits up due to iPhone X. Apple Music subscribers up to 30 million. US national security orders for Apple are way, way up.
- Rene's pick: Apple Watch Sport Loop
- Andy's picks: iPhone and iPad User Guide for iOS
- Alex's picks: Smartree SmaPole Extendable Tripod and Affinity Photo
- Leo's Pick: Tylt Vu Wireless Charger
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple iPhone X Production Woe Sparked by Juliet and Her Romeo
- Apple fixes iPhone 8 crackling earpiece issue in iOS update
- Samsung Expected to Earn $4B More Making iPhone X Parts Than Galaxy S8 Parts
- Apple Privacy and Transparency
- Apple says it received 30,814 government requests to access 233,052 devices, down 6% YoY...
- Turning Off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in iOS 11's Control Center Doesn’t Actually Turn Off Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- iPhone 8 Plus reportedly splits open while charging, another claimed to arrive in same state
- Apple Music now has over 30 million subscribers
- Apple TV 4K review: so close, so far - The Verge
- Drunk canoeing no longer driving offence in Canada
- Critical EFI Code in Millions of Macs Isn't Getting Apple's Updates
- High Sierra validates Mac firmware weekly, alerts users to possible security issues
- Apple reported a spike in secret national security orders this year
- Dediu does the math
- Tylt Vu Wireless Charger $30
- iPhone User Guide For iOS 11 (Apple)
- iPad User Guide For iOS 11 (Apple)
- Smartree for Osmo
- Affinity Photo