Apple Watch will add LTE data capabilities. Apple hits a new record stock high after a successful Q3 earnings call. iPhone is going to own AR. iOS 11 camera improvements will make Vic Gundotra happy.
- Alex's pick: Ubiquity Amplifi
- Rene's picks: Obscura, Adobe Lightroom Mobile
- Andy's picks: Joe Kissell's "Take Control of Automating the Mac" 2nd Edition, CMD-D Conference
- Leo's pick: Headlines Shirts
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple reported Q3 revenue of $45.4B
- Apple's iPad Sales Up 15% Year-Over-Year in 3Q 2017
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I Think Augmented Reality is Big and Profound'
- Why is ARKit better than the alternatives? – Super Ventures Blog – Medium
- Apple Watch sales up over 50% since last year
- Tim Cook Says Apple is 'Very Focused on Autonomous Systems'
- Apple Plans to Release a Cellular-Capable Watch to Break iPhone Ties
- Apple's Breakthrough Product: Services
- iOS 11 Photography
- Ubiquity Amplify
- Adobe Lightroom Mobile
- Joe Kissell's "Take Control of Automating the Mac" 2nd Edition
- CMD-D Conference
- Headline Shirts