The Rock's epic Siri ad, the Mac "Perv-ware" That Has Been Undetected for Years, Apple ranked as most profitable US company, security patches for iOS and macOS, Clips adds Disney/Pixar effects and Apple is attracting more Android switchers.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- “Perverse” malware infecting hundreds of Macs remained undetected for years
- Apple ranked as most profitable US company by far on newest Fortune 500 ranking
- Apple attracting more Android switchers; 4 out of 5 U.S. iPhone sales are iPhone 7/Plus – CIRP
- Apple hurls out patches for dozens of security holes in iOS, macOS
- Clips app adds Disney/Pixar & Apple-designed effects, has over 1M monthly unique users
- Our first look at the Steve Jobs opera is here
- beaTunes music analyzer