Apple updates the Mac Pro and promises it is "completely rethinking" the design of the upcoming Mac Pro... for 2018. iPad sales are better than you might think. Looks like there won't be a spring event this year. Apple acquires Workflow and makes it free for all. Apple will develop its own GPU, and may buy Toshiba's NAND flash memory business.
- Alex's Pick: Blackmagic Web Presenter
- Rene's Pick: World Backup Day
- Andy's Pick: Topping TP32EX 50W USB Amp
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Daring Fireball: The Mac Pro Lives
- Apple pushes the reset button on the Mac Pro
- Apple to ditch the current Mac Pro design
- The Mac Pro is getting a major do-over
- Apple Says It Is “Completely Rethinking” The Mac Pro
- Apple Will Ship A Pro iMac Later This Year
- Apple's Mac mini an 'important product,' staying in lineup
- Above Avalon: Apple Is Pushing iPad Like Never Before
- iPad (5th generation) review: The best value in tablets today
- Discussions with Apple regarding license agreement - Imagination Technologies
- Imagination Tech says Apple will struggle to avoid infringing its IP, while the UK company's shares fall as much as 69%
- Apple To Develop Own GPU, Drop Imagination's GPUs From SoCs
- Apple, Amazon, Google identified as bidders for Toshiba's NAND flash memory business
- I'm calling it: No spring Apple event this year
- Workflow looks to have long future at Apple, but users face short-term changes
- Apple closes WWDC 2017 lottery, begins notifying winning developers
- In a First, Streaming Generated the Bulk of Annual Music Sales
- Android now the world's most popular operating system
- The complete story behind Apple's futuristic new campus, 'Apple Park'
- Apple Highlights Autism Acceptance Month Through App Store, Retail Field Trips
- Apple Reiterates Commitment to Obama Era Climate Pledge
- Blackmagic Web Presenter
- Topping TP32EX 50W USB Amp
- World Backup Day!