iPhone unlocking, new iPods next week, and our software picks...
- Merlin recently discovered a fantastic list of Chuck Norris facts.
- Scott Bourne has joined the ranks of Chuck Norris to gain his own facts site.
- A 17-year old teenager was one of the first to figure out a hardware iPhone unlockingmethod.
- Engadget has also successfully unlocked an iPhone using a software method.
- Another software iPhone unlocking method has been delayed due to legal threats from AT&T.
- Rumor had it that there is going to be an Apple event on September 5th for iPods. Turns out that right after the show concluded recording, Apple did release a press invite entitled, "The beat goes on."
- Apple has posted a job opening for an iPhone Applications Frameworksengineer.
- Jacqui Cheng of Arstechnica writes that Apple will indeed have a large unveiling on September 5.
- Exactly two years ago, the iPod Nano was announced.
- Scott Bourne made a second appearance in an online comic this year.
- Andy: Upload any picture to the Palette Generator, and it will produce a palette of solid colors based on the picture.
- Merlin: Spanning Sync allows Merlin to sync up his Google Calendar to iCal.
- Scott: He loves to use Garageband in order to produce music. The newest Jam Pack is really amazing.
- Leo: He has switched from Parallels to VMWare Fusion because it is much faster.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.