- Everyone has been drinking?! Run away and hide!!
- Leo and his wife like Dick in a box.
- More iMovie Camera Discussion. Andy and Alex ordered the HDC-SD1, but Leo has ordered the HDC-SD5 .
- Merlin has the A/V woes, because his Canon HV20 is now becoming outdated.
- David Pogue hates iMovie '08. We believe that Apple's main goal for iMovie was not to remove features though, it was to make video editing quicker and easier.
- Was was caught speeding at 104 mph in his Prius. Woz is also dating Kathy Griffin.
- First iPhone mention: 30:15... Leo chickened out on unlocking the iPhone, but is still chickenish even after reading Gizmodo'ssteps. Wait... isn't Gizmodo dead to us for the Cisco iPhone " scandal"?
- Skype became unstable and prevented the recording of a few podcasts for Leo
- Merlin asks about cases: Leo uses the DLO Jam . Alex uses the Marware Sport Grip . Andy uses... nothing.
- The European iPhone Launch Partners: T-Mobile (Germany), O2 (G.B.), and Orange (France).
MacBreak Weekly is brought to you by Audible.com Our picks are: Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe (not on Audible...). Leo picks A Crack in the Edge of the World by Simon Winchester . Oh, and Merlin will reccomend I'm a Lebowski, Yourr'e a Lebowski when Audible figures out how to turn pictures into audio. Download your free Audible audiobook today at audible.com/macbreak . Offer for U.S. residents only.
Last-Minute Breaking News: Adobe is now supporting H.264 and HE-AAC in Flash 9.
Picks of the Week!
- Alex: Handbrake 0.9.0 is an (Illegal in the U.S.) DVD ripping program.
- Andy: Seeqpod for iPhone is Music Finder app.
- Merlin: PocketTweets is a donation-ware twitter client for your iPhone
- Leo: PictureSync is a photo-sharing and annotation application
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.