Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, and Rene Ritchie argue over whether the new MacBook Pro is "Pro" enough. Should you build a Hackintosh? AirPods get delayed - no word on for how long. Is a "Jet White" iPhone on the way? A leaked email shows Steve Jobs' plans for Apple after his death.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- AirPods might get delayed until 2017
- The MacBook Pro is a lie
- The MacBook Pro is not the root of all evil
- Apple cutting prices on USB-C, Thunderbolt 3 accessories until end of the year
- All the dongles I bought for my new USB-C MacBook Pro — how annoying will it really be?
- REACTION TO THE ‘NEW’ 13-INCH MACBOOK PRO
- Can We Put the 16GB “Pro” Myth to Rest?
- Wherefore art thou Macintosh? | Asymco
- Apple’s Philip Schiller talks computers, touchscreens and voice on the new MacBook Pro
- Chinese Characters Are Futuristic and the Alphabet Is Old News
- Apple News hits 70 million users as NBCUniversal inks exclusive deal to sell in-app ads
- The Steve Jobs email that outlined Apple’s strategy a year before his death
- The 5K display Apple and LG built together just got cheaper
- Apple 'Not Interested' in Outbidding AT&T to Acquire Time Warner
- Following the success of Jet Black, report suggests Apple plans to add ‘Jet White’ color option for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Darling | macOS translation layer for Linux
- Bear - Notes for iPhone, iPad, and Mac