Rene has his review of the new 13" and 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. Rumors say AirPods might come out this week. Apple is working on Augmented reality - is this the future? Apple's new $300 coffee book focuses on the Jobs-Ive collaboration.
- Leo's Pick: Touché lets you test drive the TouchBar
- Rene's Pick: Toms bands for Apple Watch
- Andy's Pick: Blue Raspberry Microphone
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple MacBook Pro Review: Same, Better and Worse
- MacBook Pro 2016 review: The love/hate future of laptops
- New MacBook Pro Reviews Mixed as Touch Bar Called Everything From 'Useful' to 'Gimmick'
- How to use the Touch Bar: The ultimate guide
- Apple is reportedly launching its new wireless AirPods on November 18-19
- Apple said to be investigating augmented reality glasses
- Apple releases $300 book containing 450 photos of Apple products
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has generated 7x more revenue than 12" MacBook at launch
- Touché lets you easily test drive and screenshot Apple’s Touch Bar features on your Mac before upgrading
- Tom's for Apple Watch
- Blue Microphones Raspberry