With the new MacBook Pro, Apple has angered power users. Why a Touch Bar instead of a touchscreen? Why only USB-C ports? Why only 16gb of RAM? Why no new Mac Pro desktop? And with its new Surface Studio, why does Microsoft now seem more innovative than Apple? We convene an extra-large panel to discuss these issues and more.
- Andy hates the new keyboard Alex hates the loss of MagSafe
- Rene explains why Apple could only legally put in 16gb of RAM
- Leo has a solution: Hackintosh
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple just had its first annual revenue decline since 2001
- Mac Pro - Performance - Apple
- Here are all the biggest features coming in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Ultra-thin, pixel-dense Surface Studio touchscreen PC will start at $2,999
- Apple says new MacBook Pro has only 16GB of RAM to save battery life
- Intel's chip design, not Apple's choices, reason behind Thunderbolt 3 & RAM issues in new MacBook Pro
- The new MacBook Pro goes all-in on Thunderbolt and USB-C
- Thunderbolt 3 Ports on Right Side of 13-Inch MacBook Pro Have Reduced PCI Express Bandwidth - Mac Rumors
- Apple just told the world it has no idea who the Mac is for
- How Apple could have avoided much of the controversy
- Apple unveils the new Touch Bar-powered MacBook Pro - CNET
- MacBook Pro is a hybrid system where modified watchOS on ARM-based T1 securely runs Touch Bar, Apple Pay, Touch ID, and more
- Apple stops selling legacy SuperDrive-equipped MacBook Pro and 11-inch MacBook Air, MagSafe on the way out
- RIP MacBook Air?
- Every Mac Apple didn’t update today
- LG Announces New UltraFine 4K and 5K Monitors Designed For Apple's Latest MacBook and MacBook Pro
- The Always Up-to-Date Guide to Building a Hackintosh (macOS Sierra)
- Apple calls new Apple TV app 'TV' - CNET
- Apple's new TV app, designed to track favorite shows across apps, does not include Netflix or Amazon
- Sabrent USB 3 to SSD
- MacBook Pro 2016 lite!
- Microsoft Display Hub
- Apple's $1,499 13-inch MacBook Pro has an escape key, but no Touch Bar