May 10th 2016
MacBreak Weekly 506
Music Is Hard
Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, Alex Lindsay, and Rene Ritchie discuss iTunes deleting your music, Apple and podcasting, The Mac Museum "Alex’s Apple Orchard", WWDC rumors, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple Stole My Music. No, Seriously.
- Maybe it's time Apple Music stops matching tracks altogether
- Apple to Revamp Streaming Music Service After Mixed Reviews, Departures
- Spotify says growth has quickened since Apple Music's launch
- Apple Music adds student membership subscription at 50% discount, $4.99 per month
- Drake’s new Apple-only album sells 1 million copies in 5 days
- Podcasts Surge, but Producers Fear Apple Isn't Listening
- Apple’s actual role in podcasting: be careful what you wish for
- 15-Year-Old’s 200 Vintage Apple Computers Are Now a Mac Museum
- Foxconn set to open $10 billion iPhone manufacturing plant in India
- The Real Reason Apple Made the Apple Watch
- The creators of Siri just showed off their next AI assistant, Viv, and it's incredible
- Opera launches a free and unlimited VPN app for iOS
- Tip: iPod HiFi (renew it with Google Chromecast Audio)
- Pick: Find Any File
- Pick: Feiyu Tech G4 Pro 3-Axis Handheld Stabilized Gimbal for iPhone
- Pick: Logitech iPad Pro Base $99