Leo Laporte, Rene Ritchie, Andy Ihnatko, and Alex Lindsay discuss Apple Earnings, The FBI iPhone hack, the new MacBook Pro, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- Brik Book Cover
- Tim Cook calls Wall Street response to Q2 earnings a ‘huge overreaction’ in CNBC interview
- Apple now makes more money from its services than selling Macs
- Apple Music now has 13 million paying subscribers, up from 11 million in February
- Apple Forecasts Second Sales Drop as iPhone Woes Deepen
- Brazilian court restores WhatsApp service after blackout order
- FBI paid under $1 million to unlock San Bernardino iPhone: sources
- FBI Makes Official Its Decision to Keep Apple iPhone Hack Secret
- Apple says FBI gave it first vulnerability tip on April 14
- Phil Schiller takes to Twitter to remind everyone not to pluralize Apple products
- 2016 MacBook Pro Should Debut Soon At WWDC, So Here's What Specs And Features We Expect
- Apple Campus 2 drone flyover shows progress on the Theatre, solar panels, R&D facility & more [Video]
- iPhone 7 leaked photos point to bigger battery!
- Apple's Mother's Day ad: moms use iPhones too!
- Major tech breakthrough iPhone users have been waiting for is finally here
- An iPad Misplaced at the Airport Takes Its Own Vacation
- Pick: Universal Smartphone Clamp with ¼ thread connections
- Pick: PIXI Mini Tripod Black
- Pick: 123D Catch
- Pick: TimePorter for Apple Watch
- Pick: Prince Logo Font
- Pick: Ditto