Apr 26th 2016
MacBreak Weekly 504
Cheetos in Their Beards
Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, Rene Ritchie, and Alex Lindsay discuss the Apple earnings predictions, the future of the Apple Car, the new MacBook, the Apple Watch 1 year later, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- MacBook: A beautiful compromise.
- I covet the new MacBook, but I'm sticking with my iPad Pro
- Apple Earnings Call (2:00 PM PDT)
- Apple is about to post its first quarterly revenue decline since 2003
- Apple is about to report its worst quarter in over a decade due to sinking iPhone sales
- Apple's Organizational Crossroads - Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- Exclusive: BMW, Daimler Reject Cooperation with Apple over “iCar”
- ALICE COOPER Featured In New Apple Watch Commercial
- My God-Awful Year With the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch, one year on
- Study: Apple Watch price drop goosed sales 250%, iPhone SE popular among switchers
- Dalrymple and iMore are throwing the best damn party WWDC has ever seen!
- Pick: Apple iPhone Photography
- Pick: VR Toolbox
- Pick: Slow Shutter Cam
- Enjoy Lunch with CEO Tim Cook at Apple HQ in Cupertino, CA & 2 VIP Passes to an Apple Keynote