Sep 8th 2006
MacBreak Weekly 5
Apple announcement speculation, exploding batteries, and Merlin's favorite widget - it's a first world thing, you wouldn't understand...
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 19:00 UTC.
- Apple says "It's Showtime," but what does that mean?
- Amazon gets there first, but with Windows DRM
- But what's this patent all about?
- Quantas, Virgin, and KAL ban Mac laptops (Dells, too)
- The exploding MacBook is likely a hoax
- Battery reconditioning voodoo
- 24" iMac or Mac Pro - which should you buy
- Scott says Aperture beats Lightroom
- Apple admits to MacBook shutdown problems
- Dine-O-Matic - it's a first world problem
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.