Mar 1st 2016
MacBreak Weekly 496
I've Got the New ResEdit
Hosted by Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, Alex Lindsay
The ongoing FBI/DOJ story, the mid/late March event rumors, Siri for the Mac, ResEdit, and more...
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Guests: Adam Engst
Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, Alex Lindsay, and Adam Engst discuss the latest news from 1 Infinite Loop, including the ongoing FBI/DOJ story, the mid/late March event rumors, Siri for the Mac, ResEdit, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple Wins Major Court Victory Against FBI in a Case Similar to San Bernardino
- NY Judge: US Cannot Make Apple Provide iPhone Data
- Unpacking Apple's Written Testimony For Tomorrow's Hearing In Congress
- An iPhone Is an Extension of the Mind
- Apple just hired the developer of Edward Snowden's favorite encrypted chat app
- Court tosses Apple's $120 million patent win over Samsung
- Article: Apple to launch 9.7-inch iPad Pro, not Air 3; Smart Keyboard & Apple Pencil support likely
- Apple Updates their 'Think Different' Trademark that Inspired a Mobile Revolution that Changed the World
- Apple plans Siri for Mac as tentpole feature for this fall’s OS X 10.12 launch
- RETURN OF THE FLOPPY: MODDER CREATES 128GB FLOPPY DISK. WHY? WHY NOT?
- Pick: Hyperdrive Macbook Dock
- Pick: INOGENI SDI or HDMI to USB3
- Pick: Noizio
- Pick: Raspberry Pi 3