Jan 26th 2016
MacBreak Weekly 491
Pol Pot Pinball
Leo Laporte, Rene Ritche, Andy Ihnatko and Alex Lindsay talk about Apple earnings due out today, a website that will crash Safari, Apple Car project Titan is off to a rocky start, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple: Here Are the Latest March Quarter Estimates
- iOS 9.3 beta 2 released, here are all the new features
- tvOS 9.1.1 brings the Podcast app to the Apple TV
- ‘iPhone 5se’ likely to have faster A9/M9 chips & always-on Siri, come in 16/64GB capacities | 9to5Mac
- iPhone 5se and its place in the Apple universe
- Microsoft News App for IOS
- This is Microsoft’s iPhone keyboard
- watchOS 2.2 beta 2 for Apple Watch w/ new Maps app is now available
- Fire last night at Foxconn’s main iPhone manufacturing plant “spanned several floors of the factory”
- Apple made more revenue from iPhone in a single quarter than Google has ever made from Android
- The Jony is displeased with the car project and Apple has initiated a hiring freeze; report
- Apple’s electric car effort hits a speed bump as project leader leaves the company
- Apple hires top virtual & augmented reality researcher Doug Bowman
- Winston Churchill’s lost card game now on iOS thanks to Donald Rumsfeld
- Lume Cube