Sprint's new 'iPhone Forever' program, OS X El Capitan Public Beta 5 is available, pink iPhone 6s rumors, Apple said to delay its live TV service to 2016, documents confirm that Apple is building a self-driving car, Apple Music numbers, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- Sprint's 'iPhone Forever' Program Ensures Customers Always Have the Newest iPhone
- OS X El Capitan Public Beta 5 now ready for download
- New privilege escalation exploit discovered in OS X Yosemite, also affects just-released 10.10.5
- tpwn OS X exploit: What you need to know
- Pink iPhone 6s revealed in new leaked images
- Exclusive: Apple Set Its Sights On The DSLR Market With Next-Gen iPhones
- President Obamas Vacation Playlists
- Apple Said to Delay Live TV Service to 2016 as Negotiations Stall
- Documents confirm Apple is building self-driving car
- Apple might be bringing fighter-jet technology to car windshields
- Apple Music hosted 25 million streams for Dr. Dre's 'Compton' album
- Study: 11% of iOS users report actually using Apple Music, while 52% have stuck with service
- Apple Music ads try to beat Spotify by finding your new favorite artist
- Pick: Star Chart for iOS
- Pick: iMore Apple Music book
- Pick: iCloud data recovery
- Pick: Seagate Backup Plus Portable Thunderbolt Adapter
- Pick: Telegram Messenger