The first firmware worm that attacks Macs has been created, Apple Music may not be streaming the songs you expect, IBM to purchase up to 200,000 Macs annually, an Apple Watch on a watch, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.
- 0-day bug in fully patched OS X comes under active exploit to hijack Macs
- Researchers Create First Firmware Worm That Attacks Macs
- Thunderstrike 2: What you need to know
- Apple Pay to the rescue
- Apple Music Might Not Stream The Songs You Want It To
- IBM to Purchase Up to 200,000 Macs Annually, With 50-75% of Employees Ultimately Switching From Lenovo
- Pick: Fiverr
- Pick: Sena case
- Pick: Status Board 2
- Pick: ISS Spotter for iOS