May 13th 2014
MacBreak Weekly 402
Is Apple really acquiring Beats? Apple's VP of worldwide communications retires, iOS 8 may have split screen multitasking, and more.
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, Alex Lindsay, and Rene Ritchie. Is Apple really acquiring Beats? Apple's VP of worldwide communications retires, iOS 8 may have split screen multitasking, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 01:35:24
- Apple buying Beats could radically transform the digital music business
- My First 7 Questions About This Apple-Beats Deal (Which, By the Way, I'm Not Assuming Is Happening)
- Apple's Katie Cotton and the art of anti-PR
- Goodbye to Katie Cotton, the Queen of Evil Tech PR
- Apple's iPad will reportedly add split-screen multitasking with iOS 8
- Alex's Pick: Moju - By Moju Labs, Inc.
- Rene's Pick #1: Teleprompt+ 3
- Rene's Pick #2: SONOS controller
- Andy's Pick: Blek