Mar 18th 2014
MacBreak Weekly 394
Whatever You Do, Don't Unpack
New products from Apple released today, the role of Healthbook in iOS 8, a preview of Google's smartwatch and how it might impact Apple's future watch, and more.
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 19:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko, and Rene Ritchie New products from Apple released today, the role of Healthbook in iOS 8, a preview of Google's smartwatch and how it might impact Apple's future watch, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 01:37:08
- This is Healthbook, Apple’s major first step into health & fitness tracking
- Moto 360: It’s Time.
- Apple re-introduces fourth-generation iPad in 16 GB model starting at $399, discontinues iPad 2
- Apple introduces 8 GB iPhone 5c in five markets to help boost disappointing sales
- Apple flips the switch on paid chat support, introduces Here to Help program for AppleCare employees
- Jony Ive Discusses Design Philosophy, Relationship with Steve Jobs, and Future of Apple in New Interview
- Apple drops its 30 day return policy on iPhones down to 14 days
- Refinements, additions, and un-breaking stuff: iOS 7.1 reviewed
- Alex's Pick: Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD USB Camera - CTS-PHD-USB-1PAC
- Rene's Pick: Veronica Mars movie
- Andy's Pick: Domke Wraps
- Microsoft launches free OneNote for Mac, freemium OneNote for Windows, and OneNote cloud API for apps