Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko, and Rene Ritchie Apple SSL TLS security fix, Goto fail exploit, Steve Jobs postage stamp, iTunes Festival at SXSW, and more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 01:44:10
- Apple releases iOS 7.0.6 and 6.1.6 updates with SSL/TLS security fix, OS X still vulnerable
- Apple updates OS X Mavericks to 10.9.2 — Fixes SSL vulnerability, adds FaceTime Audio, improves Mail and more!
- Proof of concept captures all SSL traffic via Apple's goto fail exploit
- Steve Jobs will appear on a US postage stamp in 2015
- Apple sues Chinese government agency over Siri patent dispute
- Apple bringing iTunes Festival to the US for the first time at SXSW, for five nights in March
- Samsung Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo hands-on
- Samsung goes back to trashing Apple with latest commercials
- TestFlight Owner Burstly Acquired By Apple
- How One Scammer Manipulated Apple's Top Charts To Earn Tens Of Thousands Daily Using A $10 GameSalad Template
- Disney Movies Anywhere debuts with tight integration with Apple's iTunes
- Rene's pick of the week: Wolfram Language (preview)
- Alex's pick of the week: Slugline - Simply screenwriting.
- Andy's pick of the week: CameraSize.com - How big is a camera you're considering buying?
- New iOS flaw makes devices susceptible to covert keylogging, researchers say
- Leo's pick of the week: Get Mac Apps - Install multiple Mac apps automatically with one command.