Nov 26th 2013
MacBreak Weekly 378
The Apple Blacklist
Is there such a thing as an Apple blacklist, Apple's acquisition of PrimeSense, why someone bought a $977,000 Mac Pro, and more.
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Rene Ritchie, Andy Ihnatko and Alex Lindsay. Is there such a thing as an Apple blacklist, Apple's acquisition of PrimeSense, why someone bought a $977,000 Mac Pro, and more. Guest: Allison Sheridan Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Running time: 2:05:45
- Apple Confirms Acquisition of 3-D Sensor Startup PrimeSense
- Apple's Plans to Enhance Touch ID with Trackpad Capabilities and Display Integration Revealed
- Another Apple supplier faces criticism over labor conditions in China
- How Apple’s ‘Blacklist’ Manipulates the Press
- Jony Ive and Marc Newson’s special edition red Mac Pro sells for $977,000 at Sotheby’s auction
- Apple Starts Patenting Ways To Make iPhones & iPads Out Of Liquidmetal
- Display Supplier With Apple Ties Making 4K Panels That Could Be For Future Thunderbolt Display
- Apple’s First Foray Into Wearable Computing To Be iHearing Aid?
- Apple starts selling unlocked, SIM-free iPhone 5s in the U.S.
- iPhone Thief Writes Out 1,000 Contacts, Sends Them To Owner
- China Mobile launch for iPhone as good as confirmed for 18th December [Update: It's official]
- Report: Apple kicks off aggressive trade-in program in India to boost iPhone 5c sales
- Apple Posts Teaser For One-Day Black Friday Sale
- Google Chairman Eric Schmidt Posts Guide on Converting to Android from iPhone