Mar 27th 2012
MacBreak Weekly 292
The Squirrel And The Lion
How big will the next iPhone be?, Apple's response to privacy concerns, all the apple butter you can eat, and more.
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko. How big will the next iPhone be?, Apple's response to privacy concerns, all the apple butter you can eat, and more. Guest: Mike Elgan Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:52:16
- -Apple Phlebotomy
- -Questionable Claims of a 4.6" Screen on Next iPhone, But 4" Screen Still Seems Very Possible
- -More iPad Battery Notes: 25-Hour Hotspot Life, 2-Amp Current Draw from Discharged State
- -Signs in Mountain Lion point to "retina" display MacBooks sooner than later
- -Apple reportedly begins rejecting apps that access an iOS device's unique identifier
- -83-Year Old Suing Apple After Walking into Glass Doors at Retail Store
- -Mike's pick of the week: iPoe Collection
- -Andy's pick of the week: OnCue
- -Alex's pick of the week: Gymbl Pro