The new iPad, Tim Cook's conference call with analysts, spanking Mr. Daisy, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes.
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple to spend $45B of cash on dividend, share buyback
- Apple moves 3 million third-generation iPads over launch weekend
- Tablet Chip Showdown: Nvidia Tegra 3 vs. the New iPad’s A5X
- AT&T sets single-day record for iPad sales, activations
- "Episode released Friday night: ""460: RETRACTION"""
- Woz supports Mike Daisey's message and says you should too
- Apple launches ‘Answers from the community’ support listings on product pages
- Microsoft's Metro: Does it need iTunes to thrive?
- Apple loses final ITC ruling against Motorola Mobility: preliminary finding of no violation affirmed
- Rich's pick of the week: The Black Blood of the Earth
- Andy's pic of the week: Google Book Downloader
- Leo's pick of the week: Zombies, Run!