Hosts: Leo Laporte and Andy Ihnatko. The new iPad, Tim Cook's conference call with analysts, spanking Mr. Daisey, and more. Guest: Rich Siegel Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:53:17
- -Apple to spend $45B of cash on dividend, share buyback
- -Apple moves 3 million third-generation iPads over launch weekend
- -Tablet Chip Showdown: Nvidia Tegra 3 vs. the New iPad’s A5X
- -AT&T sets single-day record for iPad sales, activations
- -"Episode released Friday night: ""460: RETRACTION"""
- -Woz supports Mike Daisey's message and says you should too
- -Apple launches ‘Answers from the community’ support listings on product pages
- -Microsoft's Metro: Does it need iTunes to thrive?
- -Apple loses final ITC ruling against Motorola Mobility: preliminary finding of no violation affirmed
- -Rich's pick of the week: The Black Blood of the Earth
- -Andy's pic of the week: Google Book Downloader
- -Leo's pick of the week: Zombies, Run!