Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko and all your MacBreak Weekly friends. Apple is officially now bigger than Microsoft, Google and Sweden, and more. Guest: Mike Elgan Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 2:06:02
- -(rumor) iPad 3 event pegged for March 7?
- -WSJ: Verizon, AT&T To Sell 4G iPad -Verizon, AT&T To Sell 4G iPad
- -A quad-core iPad 3? Not so fast
- -Mike Elgan: The Real Reasons Apple Will Ship a 7-Inch iPad
- -Apple-sparked 'App Economy' created 466K U.S. jobs in 4 years
- -NPD: Apple dominated consumer electronics sales in 2011
- -iPad 3 to Pave Way for 1080p iTunes Content and a New Apple TV?
- -Report: Apple forcing contract manufacturer Pegatron to choose sides, give up Asustek Zenbook orders
- -WSJ: Apple seeks injunction to block sales of Samsung's Galaxy Nexus
- -TuneCore: iTunes Match royalties appearing ‘out of thin air’, $10,000 in two months
- -Eddy Cue Accepts Special Grammy Award Honoring Steve Jobs
- -Andy's pick of the week: iDraw
- -Leo's pick of the week: Magnus iPad stand
- -Mike's pick of the week: Orphion
- -Alex's pick of the week: Interactive Physics iBook