Sep 6th 2011
MacBreak Weekly 263
The Wheels Are Just Cosmetic
The DOJ moves to block the AT&T T-Mobile merger, will there be an Apple TV?, iPhone 5 in October? and more.
Records live every Tuesday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 19:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay and Andy Ihnatko. The DOJ moves to block the AT&T T-Mobile merger, will there be an Apple TV?, iPhone 5 in October? and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:49:30
- Bid to block AT&T deal reflects telecom industry
- Rumor: Best Buy preparing for Oct. launch of Apple's iPhone 5
- Apple loses another unreleased iPhone (exclusive)
- Apple Projected as World's Top Smartphone Vendor for 2011
- Apple to ITC: Andy Rubin got inspiration for Android framework while working at Apple, hence infringes an Apple API patent
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 pulled from IFA show floor
- Apple should show how Samsung tablet hurts sales, judge says
- New iPad2 commercial focus on Education
- Mac App Store gets special Lion-friendly app section
- Apple Puts Legacy Final Cut Studio Back on Sale
- Playback pro
- Comixology for iOS - Buy and read comic books.
- Sonos Lion Update