Palm Pre, iPhone 3 rumors such as LG OLEDs, Microsoft laptop hunters, new Mac ads, and more.
- Palm Pre to be available on Sprint in US on June 6, 2009
- Rumored specs and launch date (July 17, 2009) of next-gen iPhone
- LG rumored to be provider of OLED screen
- Microsoft "Laptop Hunter" ads effective, according to market research company BrandIndex
- Apple releases three new "Get a Mac" ads
- Additional Apple web ads:
Picks of the week:
- Craig Syverson: Layers; a screen capture utility that allows you to create Photoshop layered images - $19.95;
- Andy Ihnatko: Verizon MiFi 2200 Wireless Mobile Broadband Router - Price varies based on data plan selected
- Scott Bourne: Mapature Plug-in; a geotagging plug-in for Apple Aperture - Free; $39.95 for Mapature Pro
- Leo Laporte: Curio - $99.00 for Standard Edition
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.