Satya's 'State of the Union', two new builds of Windows 10 preview this week, flight of the Windows 10 dev tools and SDK, new Windows 10 Mobile test build, Visual Studio 2015 to RTM on July 20th, new Surface 3 and Surface Pro 3 models, new Skype for Business services, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/ww.
Check out Paul's blog at the thurrott.com.
Check out Mary Jo's blog at the AllAboutMicrosoft.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.
- Satya Nadella's new mission statement
- Microsoft’s HR chief on the company’s changing culture and new ‘growth mindset’
- Uber acquires part of Bing's mapping assets will absorb around 100 Microsoft employees
- Microsoft exits display ad business in key markets, reportedly shifting 1,200 jobs to AOL
- Microsoft's Bing isn't such a failure after all
- Why did Microsoft just combine its Windows and Devices businesses?
- Reading between the lines of Nadella's state of the union missive
- Microsoft might be interested in buying AMD, according to source
- Microsoft pushes out second new Windows 10 preview build for PCs in two days
- Enterprise pick of the week: Skype for Business
- Codename pick of the week: Goa
- Beer pick of the week: Stone Enjoy by 07.04.15 IPA