Sep 2nd 2018
This Week in Tech 682
I Speak for the Bezels
Leo is on vacation, so Jason Snell is guest hosting!
Apple's next big event is September 12th, and we have a sneak peek at the new iPhone XS and Apple Watch Series 4.
The iPhone XS isn't the only big phone on the horizon. We also have a look at Google's Pixel 3.
YouTube's new tool helps you spend less time watching YouTube.
Trump takes a swing at Google. Is it a hit?
Microsoft wants you to never have to buy a new Xbox.
Uber thinks bikes and scooters are the future.
Who will speak for the bezels?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
- Apple announces September 12 event, and new iPhones are likely
- iPhone XS
- Apple Watch Series 4 leaks
- Google Pixel 3 will reportedly be announced on October 9th in New York City
- Google Pixel 3 leaks with notchless 5.5" 1080p display, dual front cameras with variable apertures, and more
- President Trump Accuses Google of Rigging Search Results Against Him, Calls It 'Very Dangerous'
- Trump’s economic adviser: ‘We’re taking a look’ at whether Google searches should be regulated - The Washington Post
- President Trump Warns Tech Companies 'Better Be Careful' | Time
- Trump Claims Google Didn’t Promote His State Of The Union. Google And This Screenshot Say Otherwise.
- YouTube rolling out ‘Time watched’ stats & central Digital Wellbeing menu on Android/iOS
- Microsoft announces Xbox All Access with Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox One S or Xbox One X console for $22 or $35/mo
- Uber getting into ebikes, scooters
- Laptop bezels are dead, and IFA killed them