Apr 1st 2018
This Week in Tech 660
Best April Fools Tech Jokes. Cloudflare's 220.127.116.11 DNS service. Apple's Education Event. US wants visa applicants' social media accounts. Tim Cook talks privacy. Ready Player One review. SpaceX's satellite internet plans. Fatal Tesla crash.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- April Fools’ Day 2018: the best (and lamest) pranks
- [Continuously Updated] 2018 April Fools' Roundup: All the jokes from around the web
- Cloudflare launches 18.104.22.168 DNS service that will speed up your internet
- Apple’s New Approach To Education Is Humbler, But Stronger
- Google debuts Chrome OS tablets to take on the iPad w/ $329 Acer Chromebook Tab 10 | 9to5Google
- U.S. to Seek Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants - Bloomberg
- 60-Day Notice of Proposed Information Collection: Application for Nonimmigrant Visa
- Snapchat throws shade at Facebook with Russian bot filter
- Apple CEO Tim Cook pounds the privacy drum in wake of Facebook scandal
- Apple says it will update its site for managing Apple IDs to let users download a copy of their data, complying with EU's GDPR
- Review: In ‘Ready Player One,’ Spielberg Plays the Nostalgia Game - The New York Times
- Cell phone radiation can cause cancer in rats, according to the final results of a US government study — Quartz
- FCC approves SpaceX plan for 4,425-satellite broadband network | TechCrunch
- Software gremlin robs Formula 1 world champ of season's first win • The Register
- Tesla Says Crashed Vehicle Had Been on Autopilot Before Fatal Accident
- Who’s Making Sure That Self-Driving Cars Are Safe?