Jul 12th 2015
This Week in Tech 518
Apple Samsung'd the BBC
Apple’s mono-marketing, turning off comments, case for the Internet of Things, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple will sell 3rd-party products in stores only if Apple helps design the box
- FTC exploring Apple rules for streaming music rivals in App Store
- Google claims a 99.9 percent success rate in filtering spam.
- Google Glass ‘Enterprise Edition’ brings new larger prism, Intel Atom CPU, optional external battery pack
- Security Experts Oppose Government Access to Encrypted Communication
- Reddit and Ellen Pao
- The Verge turns off all comments
- Facebook says it's not building a streaming music service
- Facebook puts users in control of the News Feed.
- Microsoft announces restructuring of phone hardware business
- The PC market is declining rapidly.
- Jawbone sues to block FitBit from being sold.
- Target's Open House