Jan 11th 2015
This Week in Tech 492
CES 2015, self-driving cars, UltraHD TVs, Google insurance, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Self-driving cars, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto take over CES 2015
- TVs at CES 2015 go beyond 4K
- Official Best of CES 2015 awards
- Dish Network Unveils Sling TV, a Streaming Service to Rival Cable (and It Has ESPN)
- CES 2015: Drones, Drones, Drones
- Broadwell U arrives: Faster laptop CPUs and GPUs from Core i7 to Celeron
- Apple's next major Mac revealed: the radically new 12-inch MacBook Air
- Intel Allocates $300 Million for Workplace Diversity
- Apple Campus 2 January Update in 4k
- Apple's Cut From App Sales Reached $4.5 Billion in 2014
- New Clues on Google's Plans for Insurance
- Google Loses Most Search Share Since 2009 While Yahoo Gains
- Google Lobbies for Cheaper Airwaves
- F.B.I. Says Little Doubt North Korea Hit Sony
- Pew Report: Facebook growth slows, but user engagement increases; while Twitter and others grow userbase, not engagement
- Mark Zuckerberg, Apple and Google respond to Charlie Hebdo attack
- Charlie Hebdo will publish one million copies next week with help from Google-backed fund