Sep 14th 2014
This Week in Tech 475
Apple is Touching Me
Apple Watch and iPhone 6 revealed, why Apple Pay could lead in mobile-payment, problems plague Apple's iPhone 6 preorders, the Motorola Moto X, Facebook Messenger tracks more info than you think, Microsoft to buy Minecraft maker Mojang, Macworld ends print publication, U.S. threatened Yahoo with massive fine to release data, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit twit.tv/twit/475.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Inside the Apple Watch: the Tech Behind Apple's New Wearable
- Why Apple Pay could be the mobile-payment system you'll actually use
- Apple iPhone 6 preorders start at midnight, but problems plague Apple Store, other sites
- Apple mysteriously delays release of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in China
- Here's How to Get That U2 Album Off Your iPhone
- Motorola Moto X (2014) review
- Facebook's Messenger App Is Tracking a Lot More of Your Data Than You Think
- Facebook is under fire from gay and transgender users who are being forced to use real names
- Microsoft needs Minecraft to boost mobile ambitions
- Macworld, the death of print, and the digital revolution
- U.S. threatened massive fine to force Yahoo to release data