Mar 30th 2014
This Week in Tech 451
Facebook and Oculus, Office for iPad, the new One, XPmageddon, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- If you back a Kickstarter project that sells for $2 billion, do you deserve to get rich?
- Virtual Reality is going to change the world
- Is the Oculus Rift sexist?
- Mark Zuckerberg, the Warren Buffett of technology?
- Microsoft Office for iPad Review
- There’s Just No Getting Around Apple Buying Yahoo
- Google I/O is coming, now with a new, horrible registration system!
- What the IRS Bitcoin Tax Guidelines Mean For You
- Candy Crush maker's shares collapse after IPO
- BlackBerry wins court order against TV host Ryan Seacrest's Typo
- THE INTERNET ARCHIVE WANTS TO DIGITIZE 40,000 VHS AND BETAMAX TAPES