Jan 12th 2014
This Week in Tech 440
Sound by Steve
Baby wearables, Taft's tub, Yahoo Tech, Coinye, Target leak, diaper tech, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- I Came Not to Be Buried by CES, But to Be Dazed by It
- Mimo baby monitor
- Ford CEO Mulally makes it official: Not joining Microsoft
- Why Alan Mulally Ended His Flirtation With Microsoft
- T-Mobile will now pay $350 for you to leave AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon
- Apple Wins Appeal in Motorola's Smartphone Patent Case
- Apple touts iPad’s abilities in new poetry-themed ad, ‘What will your verse be?’ website
- Supreme Court to Hear Aereo Case
- House and Senate members pressing Attorney General on “aggressive” prosecution of Aaron Swartz
- “The Day We Fight Back” anti-NSA protest announced for Feb. 11 by EFF, Demand Progress, others
- Kanye's Lawyer Moves to Block Coinye
- John McAfee is “elated” that Intel will finally rebrand McAfee Security
- Intel announces Edison: a 22nm dual-core PC the size of an SD card
- Overstock makes $124K from 780 Bitcoin orders a day after giving the crypto-currency a thumbs up
- Holiday Sales Slide 60% at Struggling Barnes & Noble Nook Unit
- Samsung Leaks Blu-ray 4K
- Target Data Breach Much Worse Than First Thought
- A First Look At How Beats Music Plans to Take on Spotify, Google, and Apple