Aaron Wright joins Denise Howell and Stefan Szpajda to talk all about Blockchain, ICOs, SAFT, Bill Hinman's June speech, smart contracts, OpenLaw, machine-machine transactions, Ethereum, CryptoKitties, Poketoshi, Satoshi's Place, Augur, Ke Xu's Ono, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-law.
Attorneys may submit a self-study form to their local CLE board seeking MCLE credit approval. Please check the rules and requirements for your specific jurisdiction before submitting any forms.
Special thanks to Nigel Clutterbuck for the TWiL theme music.
- RIP ICOs?
- After Millions Raised, the SAFT Is Alive But Who Knows How Well
- Aaron on Bill Hinman's speech in June
- The Blockchain of Things
- The Smart Contracts Are Coming: An Interview With Cardozo Law's Aaron Wright
- Controlling Autonomy: A New Tool to Stop Smart Contracts Once Executed
- 11 Companies Join 'Agreements Network' To Develop Ethereum Platform For Lawyers
- How Blockchain Will Transform Business And The Law
- Ethereum’s falling price splits the crypto community
- Why the next CryptoKitties mania won’t be about collectables
- Pokétoshi: Lightning Network Lapp Brings Pokemon to Bitcoin
- A Real-Time Battle Over Trashy Art Is Becoming a Big Deal for Bitcoin
- This new blockchain-based betting platform could cause Napster-size legal headaches
- Augur May Become the Greatest Gambling Platform in History. Is There Anything the Government Can Do to Stop It?
- China's First Blockchain Social Network Is The Brainchild Of A 24-Year-Old Female Entrepreneur
- Blockchain comedy is a thing
- Blockchain and the Law: The Rule of Code by Primavera De Filippi and Aaron Wright
- Possible TWiL discussion topics
- TWIL Wiki
- ANIMAL SELFIE OF THE WEEK